A Disney Fan

My photo
I was born in 1992 the same year Disneyland Paris was born. I am a true Disney freak, I have collected a room full of Disney Parks memorabilia and I am now studying landscape architecture at Cal Poly SLO, which should come in handy since I want to become an Imagineer. I made this site to share the amazing qualities of The Walt Disney Company for the world's enjoyment.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Controversial Disney?


I have never done a post that wasn't about a Disney theme park but here is a article about controversial
Disney characters below.

http://graphicdesigndegrees.org/10-disney-characters-who-stirred-up-controversy/


I don't believe that the Disney company tried to make harmful or racial tensions, but these characters just reflect the mindset of the period of time the movies were made. Think for yourself and comment on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment