A Disney Fan

My photo
I was born in 1992 the same year Disneyland Paris was born. I am a true Disney freak, I have collected a room full of Disney Parks memorabilia and I am now studying landscape architecture at Cal Poly SLO, which should come in handy since I want to become an Imagineer. I made this site to share the amazing qualities of The Walt Disney Company for the world's enjoyment.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue Sky Cellar Cars Land

Disney just released not to long ago a video of "The Road to Cars Land" update that they did in the Blue Sky Cellar at the end of February in Disney California Adventure. Take a look and be amazed! Cars Land will be opening June 15, 2012.

1 comment:


  1. شركة الامارات كلين

    شركة تنظيف كنب العين شركات تنظيف كنب في العين

    شركة تنظيف منازل الشارقة شركات تنظيف منازل بالشارقة
    شركة تنظيف الفجيرة شركات تنظيف بالفجيرة
    شركة تنظيف منازل ام القوين شركات تنظيف ام القوين
    شركة تنظيف عجمان شركات تنظيف في عجمان
    شركة تنظيف سجاد عجمان شركات غسيل سجاد عجمان



    ReplyDelete