A Disney Fan

My photo
I was born in 1992 the same year Disneyland Paris was born. I am a true Disney freak, I have collected a room full of Disney Parks memorabilia and I am now studying landscape architecture at Cal Poly SLO, which should come in handy since I want to become an Imagineer. I made this site to share the amazing qualities of The Walt Disney Company for the world's enjoyment.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disneyland Paris is Now 20!

Today marks the 20th birthday/anniversary of Disneyland Paris which opened way back on April 12, 1992. It is amazing that 20 years went by so fast, especially since I am the same age as the park. Happy Birthday Disneyland Paris Resort, and have a great many years to come!
Below is a series of really awesome videos celebrating the 20 strong years of the resort made by parksmania.

Plus the 20th anniversary opening ceremony.

1 comment: